Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All I want is..

All I  want right now is the sunshine!! Everything else in my life is great! But really I am missing the sun:( being from California I took for granted being able to see the sunshine basically the whole year long. Now we get to see the sun 3 months out of the year. All I want to do is walk Kennedy to the park in her stroller and bask in the sunlight! Kelin and I def love Idaho but warm weather is lacking for sure! Some things we do during these snowy months are..
Netflix- seriously the greatest invention ever! Especially because we can stream movies and TV shows through our ps3! Our show we are watching right now is Heroes! We are obsessed! And I love Hayden Paniterre! We are already on the 2nd season and we just started watching on Saturday.
Games- with friends is another way that we stay entertained! I am not a huge game person but I love getting together with friends! Oh and wathing Kelin is fun because he is super competitive in everything..especially games!
Baking- another way I stay sane! I really enjoy it actually which is surprising because in college(2 years ago) I couldn't even make mac and cheese! But I am progressively becoming better at this which is good for my cute fam because I def dont want them to starve!
Wallmart- one of our favorite places to go! Haha may sound weird but we love it!
Our lives may sound lame but we are sure having fun!!
                   What we wake up to every morning.
                      Where we would like to be!
Oh and just had to throw in a pic of my fav two people! How lucky am I to have these 2 cuties in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment