Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 day you challenge: 9 loves

1. My husband, daughter, and extended family
2. My Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the gospel
3. The SUNSHINE (love warm weather and being tan)
4. Traveling (obviously dont get to do much of this being on a college budget but one day will travel lots.)
5. Fashion, totally and completely fascinated by it!
6. Crafts, lately I have been really into doing little craft projects here and there! I am nowhere near as good as some people but it is def becoming one of my passions.
7. Working out! Tennis, running, basketball,anything really! I just love working out and getting endorphins.
8. Spending time with and visiting the people I love. This upcoming week we will be going to Utah and will see many people I love dearly. We will get to see my mom, mother in law, sister, granparents, uncles, aunts, cousins. Haha yes lots of people:)
9. Cooking, I am always looking online for new recipes and trying new meal ideas. I have a major sweet tooth so I really like making desserts also:)!

What a beautiful day it is today! Went on a run and felt the beautiful sunshine kissing my skin! Not a better feeling in the world:). Now I am going to spend the day playing with my beautiful baby and cleaning the house. My hunny will be working until 10 tonight so I might just have to do some deep cleaning to keep myself occupied!!

No comments:

Post a Comment