Monday, August 1, 2011

10 day you challenge: 8 fears

Hellooooo! Its a rainy day today and I must say that I LOVE it:)! I love being inside with my cute fam watching tv and spening quality time. Its also a nice break from the blazing heat. Today is going to be great!!

1. Cancer or anyone in my family getting cancer.
2. Airplanes, well riding on them! They absolutely terrify me!
3. Sharks or swimming in a pool at night when you cant see the bottom.
4. Not being a good enough momma or wife
5. Not using my time wisely and accomplishing all that I would like
6. Anyone that I am close to passing away.
7. Snakes. I have nightmares.
8. Big dogs. Not a fan!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to say hi and thanks for following my blog! :) I'm loving all these 10 day challenge things you are doing! I'm pretty sure we're related somehow, we have so much in common! Your little family is ADORABLE! Oh my gosh, Kennedy is just too stinking cute! :) And give Idaho my love! I'm from Idaho Falls! Woo hooo!

    ReplyDelete