Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lately:)

So not much has changed since my last post! The weather here in Provo has been beautiful these past 2 weeks:)! Kennedy and I have have spent alot of time outside on walks and playing in the back yard! I am soo thankful for the sunshine because staying inside all day makes me go crazy!! Kelin is still working hard at his job and is still loving it! I love seeing him come home with a big smile telling me all that he has learned/did that day. We are still loving it here in Utah and having fun with our little Kennedy. Kennedy has also been having lots of fun with her cousins who come over a couple times a week and for Sunday dinner! I am honestly sooooo baby hungry, especially when I see Kennedy playing so good with her cousins. She has so much fun with them and is so sweet and cute to them! So hopefully some day in the near future she will have one..or two more siblings:)!
Here are the pics I promised..:)



 backyard play area:)

 Kennedy loves playing outside!
 Kennedy LOVES the puppy Ricky:)


 Playing with her cousin Ty(she was playing with his hair)
 haha they are so cute together!


my sweet happy little girl:)
Well that was kind of a pic overload but you get the idea of what we have been up to:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment