Friday, March 2, 2012

Fun times with Kennedy:)

So one of the greatest things about living in Utah is being close to my family! I get to see my sister Christine who is at BYU and lives 5 min away, and my mom and younger sister Kailey who live about an hour away in Bountiful. My mommy has come up to Lehi to see me like 5 times and I have loved it! One of the fun things we got to do over presidents day was go to Chuck e Cheese! Unfortunately Kelin and Chrisitine couldnt go because they had work and school. It was so nice of my mom and Kailey to take us because obviously Kennedy is the only one who would truly be excited haha! When we got there Kennedy was going crazy running all over the place trying to get on every ride and get into everything that she could. It was so fun to see her in that environment. It was funny though because she didnt like any of the rides when we put a coin in them and they started moving. All she wanted to do was look at Chuckee and eat her pizza haha!
 My girl and I!
 Loves her some fruit punch:)


haha this was the best photo of the day! Next time I need to get a pic with my mom and sister!

Well we have about a month and a half left here in Utah! Time has been going so fast and we have been having so much fun! The weather in Orem has still been pretty great despite a little bit of snow here and there. I am able to take Kennedy on walks most days however, which is so nice because for 1 whole hour Kennedy isnt able to make a mess, run around, or break things! Yes its great lol! Kennedy has so much energy that by the end of the day I pratically pass out ha! I just love her outgoing energetic little personality though. Kelin is still loving his internship and Kennedy and I miss him when he's gone but we get to spend lots of time with him on the week nights/weekends. Kelin's bday was on feb 23rd and I am not allowed to make a big deal out of it because doesnt let me:) ha! But it was really nice, we went to sushi as a family and opened presents. On Sunday alot of his relatives came over for another bday dinner.  My bday is coming up in less then 2 weeks on March 13th. I am soo excited because I love my bday haha its the best day ever!I think we are going to see the Hunger Games for my bday because Kelin and I are both obsessed!! So I have to blog about a few of the new things Kennedy is now doing..
-says "uh oh" constantly
-says" hi" to ever single person she sees
-puts on all of her daddies ties that she finds in the closet and says "bye dad"
We just fall more in love with this little girl everday!

1 comment:

  1. She is just getting so big! I still remember when you first had her! She's so adorable! Wish we could see you guys!

    ReplyDelete