Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

So this weekend I got to celebrate my bday with my side of the fam! My mom picked me, Kennedy, and my sister up and took us back to Bountiful for a sleepover. Kelin came up when he got off from work! That night we had a nice dinner at my Grandma's house and it was soo good. We had my fave meal ever tostadas and my very favorite strawberry and whip cream cake! Yes I am def going on a diet this week! After we watched my favorite movie Breaking Dawn for the 5th time for me:) ha! The next day we woke up and headed over to the zoo! It was such a gorgeous day and was in the 60s! It was super crowded but we didnt mind. Kennedy loved the zoo. Her favorite animals were the monkey and the lions. As soon as she saw the monkey she said, "woooow"!! Haha it was super cute. After the zoo we had dinner and headed back to Provo! It was such a great time and it always makes me sad to leave my family after spending a weekend with them.

Tonight we finished the weekend by celebrating my bday with Kelin's side of the fam. All of the cousins came over and we had homemade pizzas and red velvet cupcakes. Have I mentioned I am going on a diet this week lol? Kennedy has so much fun with her little cousins! She sure is going to miss them when we head back to the Burg. She has also started saying "nigh nigh" to everyone when it is her bed or nap time. This weekend Kelin is taking me bday shopping to spend my money..yay!!:) This weekend went by soo fast and was so much fun! Waaah I cant believe tomorrow is already monday and Kelin has to go back to work! Oh well hopefully it is a great week:)! Here are some pics from this weekend..Enjoy!!













my cute little family pooped after a long fun weekend! Am I a blessed girl or what?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment