Wednesday, October 3, 2012

34 weeks!

           Sooo this past week from 33 to 34 weeks has been long haha. I have been deep cleaning and getting everything all ready however so when sweet baby girl comes I will be more than ready for her! Kennedy is sleeping in her big girl bed like a champ! She didnt even struggle adjusting at all! She loves it..thanks heavens! I just love that girl. I cant believe how fast this week is going..thanks heavens again! I had an appt today and everything is looking great! I am measuring just right and Kensington's heart beat is sounding great! We are loving this Fall weather and enjoying all of the changes that come with the Halloween season.


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs ya I guess I lost weight haha. My doctor isnt worried about it and the baby is measuring spot on so I am not going to worry about it either:)
Maternity clothes?  Jeggings, long shirts, and cardigans!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Doctors appt!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet:  Oh yes
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: braxton hicks about every other day!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Having this sweet little baby

No comments:

Post a Comment