Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am 35 weeks today and feeling great! The past 2 days were a different story lol. My tummy is feeling huge and I have been getting tons of pressure down there haha..tmi? Well I guess these are just the lovely signs that you are getting close to having a baby!!! I packed Kensington's bag and so she is already to come whenever now! It was actually harder than I thought so I am glad I didn't wait to do it! I have been nesting like a crazy person for like a month now and all thats left is the bathroom! Notice how I save that for last? I hate cleaning the bathroom. I have also been making freezer meals so we will still have home cooked meals when we first bring her home.  I am getting really excited and nervous now! I am most looking forward to seeing her sweet face and having Kennedy meet her baby sister. Also watching Keln hold her for the first time is also way fun. Also my mom will be coming as soon as she gets the news I am in labor. So excited!!:)

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Jeggings, long shirts, and cardigans still!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling pretty much ready for her arrival!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable/not having to pee 50 times a night!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Simply raspberry lemonade!! Cannot get enough of this stuff!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet:  Feeling humongous 
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Tons and tons of pressure
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Next weeks doctors appt and going every week after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment