Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life with 2 girls!

                       So it happened!! We finally had our sweet baby Kensington after 9 long months of waiting! She was born on November 15th via c section and weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces. I had a scheduled c section because I was having the same problem where I wasnt dialating again. It was scheduled the day after my due date. The night before I was scheduled to go in I was getting contraction every 10 minutes from 10 oclock at night until 4 in the morning. We were scheduled to go in at 5 in the morning so we just left at 4 because I was in so much pain. By 7:30  we had our beautiful baby girl! All of my nurses were great and took fantastic care of me! Kensi is the sweetest best little baby! She sleeps most of the day and rarely cries unless she is hungry. We are all soo in love with her! Kennedy is the best big sister and gives her kisses daily. My mom and sisters came up for a week in a half to help me and I soo appreciated it! We all even got to have Thanksgiving together:)! Life is so fun with two little girls:) and I feel like I have got the hang of it! My days are busy but full of so much love and fun! Being a mommy to these sweet hearts is the absolute best job in the world! I have the best babies!
                           Kelin will be starting his LAST semester in January! We are beyond excited..April 12th cant come soon enough..graduation! Kelin will be applying to jobs over the winter break and we are so anxious/excited to find out where we end up! We would love to end up somewhere warm like Arizona but we aren't picky! Our time spent in Rexburg has been so fun that its almost sad we are leaving after 3 years of being married in Rexburg! We have had soo many memories in our apartment and have a great ward and friends here! But we are also super excited for the next chapter of our life. Life truly is great and we are so blessed to have all we do!<3










1 comment:

  1. Tell kelin to apply at WalMart! We'd love to have you guys come join us in Arkansas:) plus the weather is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete