Saturday, December 29, 2012

          So I dont get to post as often as I would like because I am so busy with my girls but when I get a little free time I jump at the chance. Christmas was fantastic and both of the girls were spoiled! We ended up staying in Rexy and having our own Christmas as a new family of 4. It would have been fun to have been with extended family but we didn't want to travel with 2 babies. I love giving and recieving gifts at Christmas but my favorite thing is reflecting on Christ and the purpose for celebrating Christmas in the first place. More than anything I was just so grateful to have my little family in a warm home healthy and safe. It was a wonderful day! We are loving the time we are getting with kelin before he starts his last semester of school in 2 weeks. He is going to be one busy boy and I certainly am going to all of his help and company. He is truly the best friend I could ever ask for! We are all doing great, just a little sick of the snow and freezing cold weather that Rexburg has to offer;)

         I wanted to do a little spotlight on my girls because Kennedy recently turned 2 and I never did an update on her growth. I also haven't updated on Kensington! We took some family pics lately that I love and will always cherish! I will post those as soon as I get the disk!

            Kennedy is 25 months old and is just as energetic and outgoing as ever! This girl is and always has been strong willed and knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. She can light up a room with her smile and is just a joy to have around. She is speaking way more words than I can count and understands everything we say to her. She loves to dance and is always grabbing my hand to join in with her. She is a MAJOR daddy's girl. These 2 are constantly playing together and beating each other up..Kelin has taught her to play rough! Kennedy is incredibly polite and is constantly telling the doctor, walmart cashier, and mommy thank you! She just loves to say thank you to anyone who helps us out in anyway! Its just darling. Kennedy is a great sister and is constantly giving kisses and hugs to Kensi. I cant believe what a beautiful girl this baby has grown into. I am so proud of her and grateful to have her in my life! I cant wait to continue to see the girl and young woman that she grows into:)


                                 Kensinton is just over 6 weeks old and is still the best little baby! Kelin calls he little miss perfect because she literally sleeps most of the day and when she's not sleeping she is just looking around the room observing her surroundings! This little girl looks so much like her daddy it sometimes scares me lol! She is a major mommies girl and will only sleep at night if she is by my side. Is it bad that I love this so much and snuggling her just makes me so happy?! I love that she is a little cuddle bunny. She is getting so big and growing so fast already I am just trying to enjoy every second with her! I am so in love with this baby!! 




                                 These girls bring me so much joy and being a mommy to them is truly the best job I could have ever asked for! I love having girls and constantly being surrounded by a see of pink! Kelin totally loves it also;)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment