Sunday, May 12, 2013

A little update on life:)

             Sooo I haven't posted in 4 months! I know I am a slacker but I do have some good excuses. In the past four months my husband graduated from BYUI, got into grad school, and we moved to Idaho Falls so Kelin could start the accounting program at ISU. Not to mention juggling two kids while doing all of that! We are finally settled into our new apartment and Kelin will be starting grad school on the 20th! He is really looking forward to that!
           We are enjoying our new family ward because their are lots of kids Kennedy's age so she is happy too:)! Their are lots of young moms with kids my kids ages which is nice. We even meet once a week for play group. We also joined a co-op that meets every other week and one couple babysits the other couples kids so they can go on dates. So basically you babysit once and and then get to go on 4 dates! We are going to love that! It is quite different to be out of the bubble I must say! You would think IF wouldn't be much different but let me just tell you it is! All of our neighbors smoke and I hear swear words almost everytime I step out of the house. Not to say our neighbors are bad people, most are actually really nice! I am just saying it is much different from living in the Burg. And I do miss my cute friends from Rexy. It is finally getting to be warm outside and I have been putting that double jogging stroller to good use! I am going to start actually "jogging" with it soon!
              So other than that nothing much is new! Our girls are growing faster than ever and are so stinking cute I cant take it. I worry constantly about being a good enough mom for them! Being a mommy is tough stuff! But I know Heavenly Father will continue to direct me as long as I stay close to him! Here are are some recent pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment