Sunday, July 28, 2013

My girls






          So tonight I wanted to talk a little about my baby Kensington. She is almost nine months old! I feel like I used to update much more on Kennedy when she was growing up because I had much more free time! So I wanted to take a  few minutes to talk about my sweet Kensi. First of all, she is one good baby! She hardly ever complains unless she is hungry, that girl LOVES food! She is not picky at all, unlike Kennedy. She looks up to Kennedy so much and is constantly trying to do everything big sister is doing. She used to be a cuddle bug but is slowly growing out of that! She is always on the go. Her favorite snack is gold fish and she HATES getting her diaper changed. She loves to go on walks in the double jogging stroller around the mall, and the park. She is saying da da already! We are working on ma ma. She is constantly smiling and cooing. She has a very tender spirit and will cry if you look at her the wrong way. People must think we hurt this poor girl the way she cries at times. Kensi eats everything in sight, food or otherwise. Our first trip to the ER consisted of her eating one of Kennedy's candy wrappers. Kensi is a bright light in our lives. Its so fun to have her and Kennedy so close together. I love my girls so much. Kennedy is always helping me and is such a good girl. I really am blessed. Being a mommy is so hard at times but so worth it! I rely on the Lord in all things but especially parenting. Sometimes I have no idea what I am doing but all I can do is lean on him to make up for the things I canno't do on my own. I have a testimony of my Savior and it grows stronger everyday raising his beautiful children. How lucky I am to be a mom to these sweet little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment