Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lovely summertime!!




        For the 4th of July my family came up and stayed with us! It was way fun and we all enjoyed the fire works together. Besides Kensi and Kelin who stayed home for obvious reasons. Kelin just finished his first semester of grad school! Only 3 more left..woo woo! Not to mention he got A's in all of his classes. That boy is one smart man. I am very proud of my hunny. My girls are just as darling and tan as ever lol! They are starting to play together which is just darling. I am soo in love with my little family. I have been feeling back to myself and am really enjoying life:)! Life is so beautiful and I am grateful for all I have and the people in my life! I will try to post more regularly with more pics when life slows down a bit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment