Tuesday, June 19, 2012

19 weeks:)

          So I know this post is titled 19 weeks but this is my 18 week photo that I forgot to post last time:)! I dont look much bigger now and I am 19 weeks tomorrow.We are finding out what we are having exactly one week from tomorrow!! I am soo excited I can hardly wait. It seems like I am the last to find out what I am having out of all my friends and it is killing me! I am kinda assuming its a girl because of the last ultra sound but it could really go either way. I have been trying to work out this pregnancy and it has been keeping me sane! Last pregnancy I didnt really stay active and I was very tired and it took me a lot longer to get my body back. I have been running, and walking and it feels great! I am planning on running throughout the rest of this pregnancy but will see how it goes:)! I have been getting lots of energy lately and little to no morning sickness.  This pregnancy sure is flying by and I cant believe I am half there next Wed.!

         Nothing else is really new, Kelin is working his but off in school and I am still a stay at home mom with Kennedy. Kelin is taking mostly accounting classes this semester and is really enjoying them. Not to mention he is doing awesome! He is taking the hardest accounting class on campus and has a B and we are more than half way through the semester! Yep I married a smart man:)! Ha I really am so proud of him though, he works so hard to achieve all he does! Kennedy is growing faster than ever and will be 20 months on the 4th of July! I sure do love that little girl..she is no longer a little baby but a little girl:(..tear!! She brings so much light and happiness into my life I can hardly believe she is mine. Kelin has 2 semesters left before he graduates in April! Woohooo we can see the light! Pretty much life is going great and we are just moving forward at this time in our lives looking forward to the future and having a blast in the present<3

No comments:

Post a Comment