Friday, June 8, 2012

Almost 18 weeks!

I am almost 18 weeks prego and I have a doctors appt next Friday! This pregnancy is flying by so unbelievably fast that I want to make sure I document every moment:). I didnt do such a great job with that last pregnancy because I felt so sick with Kennedy that I wasn't very motivated! I have been feeling great with this pregnancy for the most part;)! So I thought I would take this cute pregnancy survey I saw on a girls pregnancy blog!! I will post a new prego belly pic soon and will take one of these surveys ever few weeks to keep you guys updated..and mostly just for me so I can see my progress.


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1 pound..if only thats how slowly the weight would continue to come:)
Maternity clothes? not yet just looking a little more chubby around the middle section!
Stretch marks? just a few left overs from Kennedy! None on my stomach, I am hoping to keep it that way:)
Sleep:  Fantastic! I am chasing after a 19 month old everyday!
Best moment this week: I have been feeling the baby alot this week! Makes being prego feel alot more real

Miss Anything? Not feeling exhausted most of the day!
Movement: Not kicks but little flutter movements and shifting.
Food cravings: Tomato soup, pumpkin,  and peppermint! Super random but that what it has been so far:)
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: ?..cant wait to find out

Labor Signs: Nope way to early for that..thank heavens! We still have so much to do.
Symptoms: I have been getting alot of back pain lately! But thats about it, my morning sickness is gone!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On! I was able to wear it through my whole pregnancy with Kennedy so I am hoping to do the same this time around!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I feel so blessed and so excited for the future!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of our little peanut:)




No comments:

Post a Comment