Friday, June 29, 2012

Almost 21 weeks:)

So I normally am in bed by 10:30 every night with this pregnancy but for some reason am not tired tonight and it is already 11:20!! Will I pay for this tomorrow..most likely;)! But I thought I would use my burst of energy toward a blog post! Kennedy got some pics taken and I have to wait until Tuesday to post them which is killing me cause they are so stinking cute! Tuesdays not too far tho so I guess I can wait! This week we found out our baby is a...GIRL! We are sooo excited and I have already bought her a few goodies for her arrival! I am almost 21 weeks  I promise to post a bump pic next time. I am feeling great lately and havent had too many hormonal mood swings, although I did have my first one tonight! You should ask my hubby..he loved it! Ha I was mostly just stressing about getting everything ready for this sweet new baby! He informed me that we do have 20 more weeks to get everything! Then I breathed and ate some chocolate covered raisins..all better:)!



How far along? 20 in a half weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds!!

 Maternity clothes? Nope not yet, hanging in there with the jeggings and long shirts!

Stretch marks? None on my belly and no new ones from this pregnancy!

Best moment this week: Finding out our sweet baby is a girl!

Miss anything: Not really!

Movement: Lots of kicks! I feel her stronger everyday!

  Food cravings: graham crackers, fruit, and chocolate raisins

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.

Have you started to show yet: Yep I got a little bump that I hope people can tell is pregnancy and not just a chubby gut;)

  Gender: Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment