Tuesday, July 17, 2012

23 weeks!

      Soo I am 23 weeks tomorrow and I am feeling great! One annoying thing that has started off and on is my tail bone will hurt like crazy some days. Mostly after I have been sitting for longer than half an hour at a time! So that would be mostly on Sundays when I sit for 3 hours at church:)! Other than that I am having a great pregnancy and have been blessed to have one! Having Kennedy would make a difficult pregnancy nearly impossible to handle. I have been running about 4 times a week and I take it pretty easy and go at a slow pace. It feels nice to still be able to do that! I get a little crampy in my tummy when I run but I am assuming this is normal? Ha better ask my OB to be safe huh!!


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds. I weigh myself every Tuesday/Wed at the same time. Today it said I had lost a pound from last week. Not quite sure how that works?

 Maternity clothes? Nope! Nope jeggings and long shirts for now.

Stretch marks? No new ones from this pregnancy:)

Best moment this week: I just love feeling her. She isn't as active as Kennedy was but she kicks a lot at night and a little throughout the day:)

Miss anything: Running and feeling completely comfortable!

Movement: Lots!

  Food cravings: PB, fruit, and greek yogurt with granola! Yumm:)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.

Have you started to show yet: Yep!

  Gender: Girl!

      
          In other news, Kelin finishes this semester off tomorrow! Then it is 7 weeks of freedom and relaxation. Kelin will start school back up in the Fall/September and graduate 2 semester later in April! Woo hoo only 2 semester left. How blessed we are to have been able to get through schooling so fast in our marriage and still take care of our family while I have always been a stay at home mom! I am grateful for BYUI! Kennedy is as happy and active as ever.. I love that little girl. I hope her and Kensington will be best friends! I know I have loved growing up with a sister 2 years younger than me and I know Kennedy will love it also! I cant believe I am 6 months pregnant and in just a few months we will have 2 sassy girls running around. I am sure it will be crazy for a while but Kelin and I are sure excited!!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment