Sunday, July 8, 2012

Almost 22 weeks


Almost 22 weeks! I cant believe how fast its going! I am feeling great and feeling the baby more and more everyday..so fun! We have decided what her name will be! We have actually known for a while, we are naming her Kensington:)! We decided to keep the K names in the family lol. Is it too early to already be nesting? Ha because so far I have already went through all of Kennedy's clothes that she doesnt fit into and washed and refolded them. I also redid Kennedy's room and have been redecorating. I made a fun craft for Kensi and Kennedy that holds all of their hair bows and clips that I got inspired from via Pinterest of course:)! Lately Kennedy and I have been soaking up the sun and going on lots of walks. I have been walking the temple at least 3 times a week and its brutal! I am trying to keep it up though so that I hopefully gain all of my baby weight in my stomach. I also just love the accomplishing feeling that being active gives me. Kennedy loves being active also and I think if I didnt have her to play with everyday I would absolutely go stir crazy! I am so excited and grateful to add another sweet girl to our family:)! Kelin is still plugging along and has 2 weeks left of this semester!! Where has Spring gone?!! So crazy but so exciting because Fall is my favorite time of the year here in Rexburg! O man I cannot wait. I can already taste all of the pumpkin goodies now:)


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds

 Maternity clothes? Nope! Just ordered some more jeggings and a cute skinny belt though ha!

Stretch marks? No new ones from this pregnancy:)

Best moment this week: Everyday I feel the baby stronger! Also it has been kinda fun making crafts for her:)

Miss anything: Nope! Well maybe not having to pee 10 times in the middle of the night.....

Movement: Lots!

  Food cravings: PB and chocolate haha its getting bad..

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.

Have you started to show yet: Yep I have a little tummy

  Gender: Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment