Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kennedy's 20 month pics!

      So a couple weeks ago I was in the laundry room of our complex when our apt manager came up to me and said how cute she thought Kennedy was and asked if she could take some free pics of her for her photography business she is starting up in Rexburg. She has done a lot of photography in Utah but never in Rexburg. Obviously I was thrilled! I dont want to brag or anything, but this is the second time I have been approached by people wanting to take pics of my baby girl! Ha;) at this rate I may never have to pay for  a photo session..jk! All joking aside I was very grateful for this opportunity because I have been wanting some recent pics of Kennedy and I didn't exactly want to pay 200 plus bucks to get them. So anyways Amy did an excellent job and if you live in or near Rexburg I would highly recomend her for any type of photo shoot! She specializes in wedding and photography but is excellent at adapting to any sort of session. She even got my energizer bunny daughter to sit down and smile for a few shots..quite the accomplishment:) Here is her website..www.burtonstudios.com. Also the adorable white headband and accesories were all from my friend Amanda. You can find her on facebook under Amanda's BOWtique! She makes adorable baby headbands and other fun accessories!



























      Also here are a few things to love..REVENGE! Kelin and I are addicted. Every night we cuddle up and watch one or three;) episodes. Seriously if you haven't watched this show just do it and thank me later:)

     I am 21 weeks pregnant today! It was a perfect day to celebrate for being the fourth. We started the day off with a parade that Rexburg put on. Kennedy had a blast but she mostly just had fun looking at the booths and all of the puppies that other people had. We then had a bbq with some of our friends from our ward. After we went to the water park and swam until dinner! Such a great day! We decided to bag fire works because Kennedy goes to bed at 8 and fire works shoot off much later! But it was a great day..I sure do love my little family.

    Lastly, we are going to Utah on the 19th! My moms bday is on the 22nd so we will be there for that:)! I cannot wait! We will also be there for the big firework show and parade on the 24th! Yep life is pretty much great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment