Tuesday, August 14, 2012

26 weeks!

               So I am still a week behind haha tomorrow I am 27 weeks but I will catch up eventually. I cant believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! Everything is going great and this pregnancy has been a breeze so far. I cant believe that in one week I will be in my third trimester! Totally crazy!! I am getting pretty excited/nervous about getting everything ready for baby Kensington's arrival. That includes double jogging stroller, white dresser, and twin bed/bedding for Kennedy. I have been looking and finding pretty good deals on those things so we plan on having everything by the end of this month. Kelin starts school in September so we want to have everything mostly done so he can focus on school. Nesting is kicking in full gear for me and I am planning on deep cleaning Kennedy's room and closet this week! Kensington might start out sleeping in our room but the girls will eventually share a room so I want to get everything all ready.


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still buying things I can wear now when I am pregnant and for when I am not ha! 

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Organizing and cleaning the girls room! I have a lot of fun ideas in the works.
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Sour Patch Kids! Fruit of course
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting everything all ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment