Wednesday, August 29, 2012

29 weeks:)

So I am not uploading a pic this week because i have decided I will do those every 2 weeks! I dont look much different from last week anyway lol. I do want to do a survey however, because this week has really brought a lot of changes and I want to document them. This third trimester is sure beginning to throw me for a loop! I am hungry constantly, have swollen achy calves, and braxton hicks contractions! Should I mention its only been one week of the third tri?!! Ha I am trying to be positive and hope it gets better cause it hasn't been all that bad it just feels like I am actually pregnant now lol. I refuse to give up my daily walks and being active because I enjoy it to much and also because I hear it helps with the aches and pains. I also try and buy only healthy snacks at the store because even if I am having to snack constantly I would still like to be somewhat healthy:)! 2 more weeks until Kelin starts school and he is super excited. I have sure appreciated all of his help since he has been home this break!  He lets me lay down and prop up my feet whenever I am contracting or experiencing crampy calves. We went on campus yesterday and got all of his books for this semester! He is really excited for all of his classes. Kennedy is growing faster than ever and will be 22 months on the 4th of Sept! She is going to be the best big sister. She is such a sweetheart and is constantly trying to help me with all of my daily "chores". I sure do love my little growing family!


How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still buying things I can wear now when I am pregnant and for when I am not ha! 

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling Kensi get bigger! I am able to feel body parts now:)
Miss Anything? Being  comfortable the whole day, and my energy!!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Peppermint
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: braxton hicks have started
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: My doctors appt next wednesday! I am going every 2 weeks  now:)

Here is a cute pic of Kennedy and Kelin! She is such a daddy's girl<3


No comments:

Post a Comment