Wednesday, August 22, 2012

28 weeks and a sweet pic of my princess!


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still buying things I can wear now when I am pregnant and for when I am not ha! 

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: I went to the doctor yesterday and the baby is healthy and growing perfectly! I was also put on an ice cream diet for not gaining as much as they would have liked! Better believe we went to the store immediatley after to pick some up:)
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Havent really had any this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting everything all ready and seeing sweet baby girls face!


                      In other news we are still just plugging along enjoying the nice Rexburg summer weather! About 3 more week until Kelin starts school. Where has the break gone? I love that he is home right now and that we all get to spend time together because he's normally crazy busy during school! September is next Saturday, and to me this is when Fall officially starts!!! I have been waiting for Fall for 5 months! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year in Rexburg! The weather is perfect and you get to wear all of the cute Fall clothes:)! Too bad it doesnt last long enough, But while its here I LOVE every second. Also Halloween is in the Fall and I am really looking forward to taking Kennedy trick or treating. Oh and I am having a baby in the Fall..ya lots of exciting things! Kennedy and I even made choc chip pumpkin muffins the other day to start the season off right:)! Kennedy has loved pumpkin ever since she has been in the womb, Whenever I would eat any sort of pumpkin treat that girl would bounce around in my tummy as happy as can be, Kensington hasn't really shown any interest in any particular food yet. She just moves around a lot and kicks constantly. She is the sweetest little thing! Soo grateful and excited to have her in our family! Life if fabulous! Oh and here is a pic of the cutest girl in the world today at the park:) How is she almost 22 months old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment